-
September 20th, 2001, 04:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i didnt even look at the pic SUCKAAAAA!!!!! *LMAO*
nice try though
i hope the others do what i did, and just click on Reply without scrolling down *G
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
"Father, father we don't need to escalate
You see war is not the answer
For only love can conquer hate"
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
-
September 20th, 2001, 05:05 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
*cries* I DIDNT!!
ewwwwwwwwww
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
September 20th, 2001, 07:47 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Actually , I don't really think it's a real one . It looks like a cheap rubber mask or something !
------------------
I need a registration !!!
-
September 20th, 2001, 09:02 PM
#4
-
September 21st, 2001, 03:19 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Kids , never play near railways !!!
------------------
I need a registration !!!
-
September 21st, 2001, 06:10 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Yummy !
I've seen this one millions of times . Seems quite fake as well .
------------------
I need a registration !!!
-
September 22nd, 2001, 07:33 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
September 23rd, 2001, 02:32 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
A funny thing to do is, if you're out hiking and your friend gets bitten by a poisonous snake, tell him you're going to go for help, then go about ten feet and pretend that *you* got bit by a snake. Then start an argument with him about who's going to go get help. A lot of guys will start crying. That's why it makes you feel good when you tell them it was just a joke.
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
September 23rd, 2001, 07:39 AM
#9
Inactive Member
*LMMFAO*
that's fucking gross
------------------
2 Strange 2 Live ~ 2 Rare 2 Die
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks